Question about YouTube Videos
When ever i play a video on the web, it always plays for a couple of seconds and than it stops and has the loading sign on it. If you know what the problem is, PLEASE tell.
we can try these methods.
1. Use SpeedBit Video Accelerator (google it, it's free!)
2. Change priority of your internet browser by pressing ctrl+alt+del on your keyboard and go to processes and set iexplorer.exe to "High Priority" by right clicking it and carrying out the action.
3. Alternatively you can test the speed of your internet to see if it's up to scratch by going to speedtest.net
it is a problem when you ve low bandwidth.upgrade you BW speed or sometimes with youtube server when high traffic.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The best way is to have a DSL or cable connection..You can also use a wireless signal (with a very strong signal)...It buffers when it is downloading the video and the slower your internet connection, the more buffering it will do...also try closing all the other windows except the youtube window and always keep your memory clean using the internet options "delete browsing history"
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
SOURCE: Youtube buffering is very slow!
It might be your internet connection....if you are using a dial up connection, it will be definitely slow. Next time when watching a video, switch from High definition to Normal to give u a better chance
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
1. Its becoz the YouTube server was busy!
2. Just ''Refresh" that page to reload that video.
3. YouTube videos takes a long time to buffer on slow connections.
4. It also depends upon the length of the videos!
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
there are a few solutions to this problem;
1) your connection might be slow, you could reset your computer and/or connection.
2) the quality of the video you're viewing is too high for fast buffering speeds on your connection, lower the quality.
3) if you're using a web accelerator, try turning that off.
4) refresh the webpage and try again
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2014 | YouTube Videos
Aug 06, 2012 | YouTube Videos
Jul 04, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Feb 27, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jan 02, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Nov 07, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Sep 03, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Jul 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
4,552 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!