Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P200 Digital Camera
DSC -P200 is the model, only about 18 months old
Says that the memory stick is full ("no memory space") but just copied over all pics to my harddrive, like usual.
On your camera there is a wheel that allows you choose between Normal picture, Review, Setup and Scene Modes. That wheel is the MODE DIAL.
Once you find the wheel just follow the instructions given ealier then your problem will be over. Settle down, take the camera and have a relaxed time solving your problem. Meantime do not worry about the manual I am sure you will find it.
Do not hesitate to write again if you were not successful. Have a great day.
Posted on Oct 25, 2007
When you copy pictures to your computer you still have the pictures on your camera so there is need to clean them up my reformatting memory stick. This procedure will leave the memory stick clean and ready for a new set of pictures. Here is how you reformat the memory stick-:
1. Insert the memory stick to be cleaned/formatted in the camera
2. Turn the MODE DIAL to the SETUP position on the camera
3. Switch on the camera
4. Select the MEMORY STICK TOOL from the CONTROL BUTTON
5. Press the centre of the CONTROL BUTTON
6. Select FORMAT by using the down arrow and up arrow
7. Choose OK by moving the right arrow button
8. Finally press the centre of the CONTROL BUTTON and this will start reformatting the MEMORY STICK and it will ready for reuse.
Enjoy your new space in your Memory Stick!
Posted on Oct 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
Jun 15, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
Mar 10, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W200 Digital Camera
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P32 Digital Camera
Jun 28, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P200 Digital Camera
Jun 24, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W100 Digital Camera
Dec 27, 2007 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P200 Digital Camera
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: