Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I have the manual.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select FM or AM mode
2. Press SKIP to select station.
3> Press and hold the Memory button to enter channel saving mode.
4. Press the Memory button to select desire preset channel #.
5. Press and hold the Memory button again to save into memory. If it has been previously set, the former station is replaced.
6. Repeat step 2 and 5 to store addtl. stations.
Any idea as to how to set the volume during alarm mode, it's too loud!!
Posted on Oct 20, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | Insignia AM/FM Clock Radio with Apple iPod...
Jun 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 23, 2010 | Home
May 07, 2010 | Apple iPod nano 5th Generation
Sep 12, 2009 | Insignia Digital Clock Radio with Apple...
Mar 17, 2009 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
Jan 30, 2009 | Innovative iPod Clock Radio with Dock...
861 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!