Question about Zanussi 24 in. ZDT6041 Built-in Dishwasher
Does not empty water after washing. the outlet hosepipe appears free. have also checked the filter which is clean.
grateful for any help
find the power source (usually at the circuit breaker panel)-then turn the breaker for the dishwasher off and return to on after 10 minutes and try restarting.
Posted on May 27, 2007
I have had the same problem as most of you. I seem to have fixed it by
1. Bail out all the water from the inside
2. Remove the filter and 2 x mesh pieces.
3. Continue to bail out the water from the filter well.
4. You will probably find pieces of food or fat/debris in the bottom of the well. Remove these.
5. Tilt back the dishwasher at 45 degrees for 30 mins or so to drain and dry the flood sensor.
6. Boil a kettle and pour it down the well. Immediately put the dish washer on a eco wash (no tablets or anything) with half load (ie half water) and this will ease the water pump.
7. Let the dishwasher run its cycle.
8. Clean the filter again and the filter well.
It sounds quite long winded but with a £250 item you need to take care of it. Make sure you rinse most plates before loading in the future.
Hope this helps!!!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Zanussi Aquapulse dishwasher - is filled with water inside, is not washing and the lights keep flashing on and off - has anyone any idea what may be wrong with it?
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
The outlet pump is triggered by the anti flood micro switch via the polystyreene float on the base of the washer. If any water for whatever reason (leaky pipe)is on the floor the machiene automatically switches to pump out mode and only works once the water and the cause is rectified
Posted on Jan 17, 2010
Electronically actuated valve that allows water into your machine is most likly:
1. Jammed up with limescale: remove it and rinse with descaler taking care to to get descaler on electrical parts and contacts.
2. Dissconnected or other wiring issue, trace wires bact to controller.
3. Valve fautly: Needs to be replaced, a new valve willcast about 20 and is available from most reputable parts suppliers. Let me know were you are located and I will try and source one for you, but follow steps 1 and 2 before spending the money.
Needless to say the machine should be unplugged before you start working on it and of course dont try any of t he above unless you feel that you can handle it.
Posted on Jun 23, 2010
Testimonial: "I will give this a go , we are in a hard water area, will post outcome thanks"
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2010 | Zanussi 24 in. DE6744S Free-standing...
Jan 16, 2010 | Zanussi 18 in. ZSF4123 Slim-Line...
Nov 18, 2009 | Zanussi 18 in. DCS12W Free-standing...
Mar 02, 2009 | Zanussi 18 in. DA4342 Free-standing...
Jan 26, 2008 | Hotpoint 24 in. FDW60 Free-standing...
Oct 20, 2007 | Zanussi 24 in. ZDT6041 Built-in Dishwasher
Nov 16, 2006 | Zanussi 24 in. ZDT6041 Built-in Dishwasher
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: