Question about Televison & Video
Sharp color tv, no sounds but the indicator bar is working.
Speaker out of order maybe check with 3 volt normal battery scratch to speaker connectio + and - if you heard a scratching sound consider your speaker is good dont forget to switch of your TV...
Posted on Jun 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2011 | Sharp Audio Players & Recorders
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 09, 2011 | Sharp Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2009 | Sharp Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2009 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 05, 2009 | Samsung LN19A330J LCD TV
Jun 14, 2008 | Sharp LC-26D43U Television
Mar 02, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-26GD4U 26 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 09, 2007 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: