Question about SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
When i turn my mp3 player ON, it display a message NOT ENOUGH SPACE FOR MUSIC DB. MOST FREE 30MB. I plug to computer & reds the player, it shows folders music,audiobook, voice, but they ALL EMPTY, so how may i supposed to DELETE music.
Try to follow this:
Please copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or press the Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have downloaded the file, please follow these instructions.
1) Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2) Turn the player off.
3) On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see Orange.
4) On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under My Computer called 16MB FORMAT. Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5) Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose Yes. Once it is done, click Finish.
6) Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7) Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
Thanks for using "Fixya".
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Mar 15, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 29, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Sep 07, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Apr 21, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 15, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Sep 01, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 18, 2016 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 18, 2015 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!