Question about YouTube Videos
Well you can try both of the following procedure -
1. Remove all existing versions of flash player from your computer and reboot.
2. Get Internet Explorer 8 and Net Framework 3.5 from Microsoft and install.
3. Get the new version of Adobe Flash Player and install.
1. Go to Programs - Adobe - Adobe Reader.
2. Go to Edit - Preferences.
4. Tick all the boxes.
5. Hit OK.
6. Go back to YouTube and hopefully all is as it should be.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2014 | YouTube Videos
Feb 15, 2013 | YouTube Videos
Nov 21, 2012 | Cell Phones
Aug 30, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Apr 06, 2010 | YouTube Videos
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!