Question about JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
1. disassemble front speaker panel.
2. locate circuit board in front with the 2 large black or silver heat sinks standing up. (this is your convergence board).
3. disconnect all the wires on this small board, but make sure you take a picture first to know where they all go.
4. look for 2 black cips that says stk ***-***.
5. order replacement chips on line.
6. learn to solder before chips get to you home.
7. watch you tube videos titled "how to fix tv convergence.
8. wa, la send me some money to show me your appreciation, lol.
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2010 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Sep 14, 2009 | JVC AV-48WP30 48" Rear Projection...
Aug 11, 2009 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Feb 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 23, 2008 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
May 18, 2008 | JVC Televison & Video
Sep 26, 2007 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Jan 09, 2014 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
360 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!