- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this is what i am finding out from other fixya site members so if this helps you out its them you need to thank... Follow these steps :Cause: The Voltage of the print head is abnormal. Problems can be with:
-Printhead -head relay PCB -Carriage relay PCB -Main controller PCB Steps to be followed:
1. Replace the printhead. 2. Cable continuity check. if continuity of the cable between the head relay PCB and the carriage relay PCB is abnormal, replace the cable. 3. Replace the head relay PCB. 4. Cable continuity check. if continuity of the cable between the carriage relay PCB iand the main controller PCB is abnormal, replace the cable. 5.Replace the carriage relay PCB. 6.Replace the main controller PCB...
In my knowledge the error indicates the voltage on the print head is abnormal. It is an hardware related issue.
Possible cases can the print head is faulty or the relays to the PCB may be faulty or the PCB itself.
We have to perform continuity checks between the relays and between relays and PCB. then we can confirm if the relay is faulty or the cables between them . If not print head would have failed and needs to be replaced...
Hardware error. 03130031-2618
Turn off printer, wait, then turn on again.
03130031-2618 VH voltage error
Check the power supply unit
If you already replaced Print head then same error occur their might be a problem with the carriage unit. kindly check also if there is a leak inks on a carriage contact then clean it.installed again print head.
It mean "Vh voltage error" and can be cause of short circuit in the printhead . Sometimes you can get good result with printhead changing, but it is not guarantied because of possible printer electric parts (carriage board, flat cable, motherboard or power supply) damage. For printhead changing, delete paper and use Service mode (hold Paper sourse + Information while switching printer on).
Error 5100 typically means that something has jammed the carriage. Unplug printer, open, and examine the print area for anything that might be blocking the print heads from moving back and forth. clear...
03800500-2F2F/03800500-2F30 Head management sensor error
The head management sensor detected an ink discharge error.
A sensor sensitivity error was detected during head management sensor position adjustment.
Print head, head management sensor, or main controller PCB
1) Replace the print head.
2) Visual check
Remove foreign substances from the head management sensor if any.
3) Replace the head management sensor.
4) Cable continuity check
If continuity of the cable between the head management sensor and the main controller PCB is abnormal, replace
5) Replace the main controller PCB
PIXMA Pro 9500 MKII Error B200 = VH (Print Head Drive Voltage) is out of the specified value.
Need to :
- Replace print head and logic board at the same time.
- Replace Carriage Unit
- Power Supply Unit