Question about Enlight Interactive Scrapland for Windows
Email me at protoman333@hotmail
Navigate under the hardrive you installed it. locate the install folder and trace it back to saves, save, saved games etc. Erase all content in folder. If you are using Vista it may be located under games folder instead.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Apr 22, 2014 | Apple iPad 32 GB 3G Tablet PC
Apr 10, 2013 | hotmail.com Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2013 | Alpine Snow Hotmail & MSN Password...
Please verify if you have renamed/upgraded your account to Outlook.com. If yes, please be informed thatyou are only upgrading the user interface of Hotmail to the new user interface; hence all your emails should still stay in your Inbox. There could be many reasons why emails could be lost after renaming:
1. Due to inactivity in account:
• If your emails were over 365 days old, you may have lost them due to inactivity in the account even before you renamed the account. If you had Self-recovery of emails turned on in your account before renamed, you can try to recover some of the deleted messages yourself, please refer: Deleted email messages.
2. You got another option to save your Hotmail emails differently when renaming your account to @Outlook.com account:
• If you chose to rename your account to @Outlook.com, a prompt would have asked you - 'Where do you want to save your emails?' You will have the option to create a new folder for your old account or save the emails in the Inbox of your renamed account. If you chose to create a new folder, the default name of the folder will be the name of your old account and the folder will appear in the left pane under 'Folders'. And all your old emails will be stored in this folder.
3. Your account was hacked even before you renamed your account:
• A hacker had already deleted emails in their account before you renamed the account.
Jan 18, 2013 | Google Gmail
Dec 26, 2012 | hotmail.com
Dec 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2009 | Enlight Interactive Scrapland for Windows
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert