Question about Intel Motherboard
When i power on of cpu but no display what can i do you tell me
I have a similar problem with my Intel mother board D865GLC and it not unbooted and sometimes it will got a blue screen while it was luckily bootup successfully.
I tried to solve this problem in the following steps:
1) I cleaned all the dust on my motherboard, especially those resistors hided by the heat sink of the CPU.
(it worked normally again for several weeks and then the motherboard is not so stable, the system are sometimes halted and sometimes the blue screen jump out :-( )
2) Then, I tried to check all the components - RAM, CPU, FAN and Power supply, etc. They seems all OK! but the problems still.
3) I tried to open the case and check the temperature of the board and the problems still.
4) I reinstall the system, but the problem still :-(
5) I am going to give-up; but I think the problem may due to the memory related, because can't bootup with no beep sound and blue screen are the problem of memory.. So, I try again to remove all RAM and using a contact cleaner to clean the RAM slot and the gold contact. The PC work again!!!
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
Check the connection of your video card, this is the common problem of cpu's specially if you are moving from one place to another. try to uninstall the connector of your monitor to the video card. if you have an extra video card try to replace the existing then power on. loose connection of your video will give you a rapid beep sound. if you are using the on board vga you try to install a video card or try to tighten up the connector.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: on board led indicators are
remove all ram memory wait 5 min,make sure to unplug from a/c,reboot with no mem should hear beeping unplug reinstall mem should boot ok if mem good,good luck!
Posted on Jan 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Jul 10, 2011 | Intel SRMK2 Motherboard
Aug 27, 2010 | HP Compaq d530 SFF PC Desktop
Sep 21, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 19, 2009 | E-Machines Emachine T5026 power supply **...
May 30, 2009 | Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
Jan 23, 2009 | MSI K8N Neo4-F Motherboard
Dec 30, 2008 | EliteGroup P4IBMS Motherboard
Oct 29, 2008 | Asrock K7S41GX Motherboard
Oct 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!