Question about Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
You need to reinstall the driver again.
1. Disconnect camera from USB port
2. Remove driver by: right click on 'My Computer', 'manage', 'device manager', right click on the VX-1000, 'uninstall'....
4. Ignore popup 'do you want to blah blah..'
5. Install driver from driver disk or file
7. Connect camera
8. Test using MSN audio/video tuning wizard
Posted on Jun 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 27, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 28, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Oct 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!