Question about LG 32LB9D TV
My remote stopped working. Replaced batteries so it's not that. I also tried to program my Direct TV remote to work the TV and none of the codes worked. Is the problem with the TV?
1) Reset the remote. To do this, remove the batteries and hold down one of the number buttons for about 5 seconds to drain the capacitors. Replace the batteries, reprogram the remote to your TV and see if it works.
2) If it doesn't, try a second set of replacement batteries just in case.
3) If none of the DirectTV codes work, you have 3 options.
1) Contact Directv and see if they have additional codes not listed in the manual.
2) Contact your televisions manufacturer and see if they have additional codes to try.
3) Purchase a 3rd party remote that works with both devices..
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
Apr 12, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2010 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
Jul 15, 2009 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
May 11, 2008 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Apr 30, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 01, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: