- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first, make sure your Razr has no physical or water damage. If it's a T-Mobile phone, there will be a red sticker on the phone behind the battery. That indicates the phone as been exposed to water damage. Could mean the phone is shorting out on you. Now, I would suggest if the is NOT water damaged, to powercycle (turn off and on the phone) daily. Just off for about 30 seconds. Not long at all. If the white screen continues, do a master reset. Settings, -intial set up-master reset-code is 1234 or if you put in a different security code. This will work!
take it to a motorola care shop cos its like the water has afected the phones board but if it didn't fall into water it could be a virus which needs quarantine.search google for good antivirus that are compatible wit ya phone
Format Your Phone By following Methods:-
1) Enter *#7370# & press the send key as this will do the Software reformat
if the problem still persist try method below
2) Turn off ur phone....Hold Green key, * key & 3 at the same time turn on the phone...the Total format of phone
Just make sure you're hold the three keys down firmly during startup. Don't let go until you see "Formatting ..."