Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
I have mobile LG model KG195. I want to connect my mobile with computer for GPRS porpose. Please hlp me for this regard. i want to connect my phone model lg kg195 to my pc to use internet on my computer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Software for mobile LG KG195
I am also having the same mobile.. Today only i find the driver and pc suite... i am sharing with you also for easy of working..
1) Go to www.lgmobiles.com
2) Click GSM Mobile Phones Spec & PcSync
3) Select Your phone model as LG KG 195 in PC Sync Program
4). Then it automatically asks the location for downloading the pc suite
5) Unzip the file and click PhoneSuite
6) Click Settings and go to create connection
7) fill the appropriate settings which is stored in your mobile
8) Then click create and it will create an modem for your connection.
8) Connect your mobile to PC.
9) Open the PhoneSuite again and click settings and go to dialup
10) You will see the modem which you created. Select that modem and click dial-up.
That's all, your pc will be connected to the internet. If you are having any queries mail me at email@example.com
The speed of lg mobile is high compared to nokia....
Enjoy surfing... Its a good mobile at cheap price.....
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2011 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jul 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2009 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2009 | LG KG320 Cellular Phone
Aug 30, 2008 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
519 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!