My Saeco easy will not make coffee, I have tried pushing in the dregs cup,bypassing both switches,even taken the thing apart, but the red warning light still blinks. I can get steam, but no grind, and no coffee. The brew group seem to be cycling ok? Please help Saeco Easy can get steam, but when I try to get normal coffee, it grinds, get no water and then dumps ground coffee into discard basket. Is very slow the odd time after steam flushing to make a cup.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First, I'm NOT a Saeco technician, But I have worked on similar machines. (I still have one in my garage along with other 'graveyard' coffee machines.) Check your warranty and call for service as there are no customer serviceable parts in this equipment.
*** the following is for information only ***
* I've taken these machines apart many times and found there are a lot of sensors in this unit. Many are very delicate and fault out easily. If you do locate the right sensor, you will still need to locate a replacement. Ordering parts can be a challenge as it must be the correct model (and serial number series). I found out the hard way that not all PC boards are the same as the change functions even in the same model.
* Okay looking around I came across a vid (link below) that shows in detail how to check all the functions of the model he has. You probably don't need to go through the descaling and other checks. The Bean grinder portion is very detailed and not for the faint of heart. But his instructions are clear and should be able to solve your problem. His "No Bean" error was caused by prolonged use without proper cleaning and someone spilt water into the bean cup long ago. I hope to try out his method soon as I never took apart the grinder section completely like he did. I only vacuumed the beans out.
Good luck (to all of us!)
Try to set the machine to grind finer. Common problem with this machine when the grinder grinds too coarse, and the coffee will not fit in the brew unit during the cycle. Grinding finer will allow the brew unit to compress and the machine should complete the cycle.
If this does not work there may be another thing to try, Let me know email@example.com www.CeriniCoffee.com
Bypass the door interlock with a magnet (the red light will go out when you have the magnet correctly placed above the group). Brew a cup and watch to see how the water is getting into the hopper. Once you know how it is getting into the hopper it should be relatively easy to determine how to fix it.
ok turn the machine on and wait till warmed up. Open door while machine is on and remove the dreg drawer. This you always need to do when the machine is on otherwise it will not reset.
flashing means dreg drawer steady means coffee beans