Question about ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 - Motherboard - micro ATX - i945GC - LGA775 Socket - UDMA100, Serial ATA-300 - Eth...
Outlook is part of the windows XP/2K and it contained in the windows XP/2K software. Here is how to install.
1) Turn on computer and wait until it boots.
2) Go "start" and then "Control Panel"
3) Left click "Control Panel" and it will open. You will see a lot of categories. The third one from the upper left corner is called "add or remove software and windows components".
4) Double left click and when it opens, it might take a little time, you will see all of the installed software.
5) On the left column, the third item from the top is called "add/remove windows componenets"
6) You left click on it and it will open, showing you the list of components.
7) Scroll downward until the bottom. The fourt little square from the last one is called :outlook express". Left click on the square and it will show a checkmark.
8) You left click "next" and the system will install outlook express for you. When finished close to desktop. Then you go "start" which will open the programs. There is a short green arrow. Put your mouse on it. It will open all the installed programs.
9) Look for Outlook Express and right click it. Commands will open: choose the "create shortcut". The short cut will be either on the side of the title or it will go all the way to the bottom.
10) Pick it up with your mouse and drop it into the desktop. Close back to the desktop. You should see "Outlook Express". It is all yours. Open it, use it and enoy it. Thank you for considering our service...
My name is Cnostantin (arzconst is my nickname with Fixya.com)
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2017 | Best Computers & Internet
May 23, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2012 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Mar 19, 2009 | Fogware Email Back-up & Relocator...
Sep 12, 2005 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!