Question about LG KU990 Viewty
Need to get photos from phone memory to memory card
- Go to the images folder
- Select one photo (any photo)
-Go to the menu you access after pressing the book liney looking button at the bottom of the screen located next to 'view'
- In that menu, select 'Mark/Unmark' and select all the photos you want to put onto memory card.
- In the same menu as 'Mark/Unmark' is another option 'Move' which you will select after the photo selection process
- In the 'move' menu, you have two options, move to 'handset' or 'external memory' You will choose 'External memory'
- You can tell what photos are on the memory card because at the bottom of the photo menu (where the photos are like thumbnail images) is the round information i button, and next to it will appear what looks like a memory card or something of the sort icon depending on what photo is selected.
- There is a folder in the 'My Stuff' menu labeled 'External Memory'. Check there to see what things are on your memory card.
- I believe this process is same goes for music files also
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2011 | LG KU990 Viewty
Nov 13, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Mar 15, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Nov 30, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Aug 26, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jul 01, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
May 27, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Apr 24, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Dec 01, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
530 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: