- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Brand new belt and no other symptoms; my bet is the motor brushes. You will have to remove the motor to check this. there are 2 holders for the spring-loaded brush. I am guessing they are worn down and just stopped touching. It's a "silent failure" with no real symptoms except is doesn't move.
I CAME TO THE SITE WITH THE PROBLEM OF MY WASHER NOT DRAINING. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS FOR MONTHS. TAKING THE HOSES OFF. CLEANING THEM ETC... TODAY I FOUND THE BEST SOLUTION.. THE WOMAN WHO POSTED THAT SHE SAVED HER HUSBAND $300.00 BY TAKING THE BOTTOM OFF WASHER WAS RIGHT.....
BOTTOM OF FRONT LOADER.. THERE ARE THREE SCREWS.. YOU NEED ONE OF THOSE NOT PHILLIPS BUT ROUND LOOKING SCREW DRIVERS(SORRY).. ANYWAY TAKE OFF THREE SCREW.. ONE ON LEFT, RIGHT AND MIDDLE.. THERE IS A WHITE DRAIN HOSE WITH A CAP.. VERY HEAVY PLASTIC FRONT. IT IS HARD TO TWIST OFF CAP BUT KEEP TRYING. ANYWAY IT IS GONNA GET REALLY WET.. SOME WATER CAME OUT AT FIRST BUT I WAS NOT CONVINCED.. SO UNDRNEATH I STARTED TO SQUEEZE THE HOSE AND OUT POPPED 3 SOCKS AND AN ERASER.. THEN ALL THE WATER THAT WAS IN THE WASHER THAT WOULDNT DRAIN.. EVERYTHING WAS SOAKED INCLUDING ME AND MY SON SO BE READY WITH LOTS OF TOWELS. BUT IT WORKED. IM HAPPY TO SAY IM DOING MY FIRST LOAD NOW AND EVERYTHING IS RUNNING BEAUTIFUL...
Its most likely the rubber tubing, and sack that connect the drum to the drain pump. You can either remove the back panel, or the panel in the bottom front of your washer to check for cracks in the rubber. It might be as simple as the tube came out of place during the move.
Just fixed mine, only I did not have to take it all a part. Just tip it over and reached in thru the opening in the bottom. Took the clamp loose with a phillips screwdriver and pulled the rubber off that contains the filter. Stuck my hand in the opening and pushed up on the filter from the bottom on the rubber container. Out came the filter and I cleaned it and pushed back down inside until it was past the lip that held it in place. Works great, took about 10 mins., not bad for a woman, huh. Thanks for the info, could not have done without your diagram and information.
Likely someone forgot to connect the motor controller during manufacturing and this is not a user-serviceable system - let the service folks fix it - especially considering they may have to replace the entire machine under warranty.