Question about Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
Brother dcp-150c, unable to initialized when plug, the printer intialize but cant complete initializing and it only repeat and repeats on initializing. and if i press the power on and off, it wont shut down
"Unable to Init" indicates a mechanical error, unless you're able to find a stuck paper or parts of a stuck paper or similar, you'll have to send the unit to service to have it fixed.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2015 | Brother DCP-195C Inkjet Multifunction...
Aug 22, 2012 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 28, 2009 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 22, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 30, 2016 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
722 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: