I just purchased the camera through Fingerhut and when I take a picture or two then the camera powers off after a few seconds and when you power back on and try to view the pictures you took it says no file exists. It did not come with a memory card other than a micro 64MB; Do you have to have a memory card for the camera to hold any pictures or do I need to return the camera for another one. Please help, I am very disappointed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you saving the picture to the internal flash memory or an external SD card?
1) The internal memory will only hold 16MB of pictures, check if it's full.
2) The external SD memory can only be up to 1GB in size, anything bigger will not be recognized by the camera 1. Make sure the SD card is not "locked". Some SD cards have a little switch to prevent them to be written into. 2. SD card should be formatted by the camera preferably or as the FAT format in your PC.
Does this help you in any way? Please give us more information as to how you are saving them and/or any further questions you may have.
Hi,if dont have any very important picture stored in camera you may reformat it all protect picture will erase , the camera sim has no more vacant its full you connot store picture anymore best solution is to reformat it.press menu , press setup,navigate down select format. then okey.
Hi , replace full charge battery , rotate knob to manual,press function set ,navigate down select awb, hen press navigate right select what ever liht you are using indside the house if bulb select bulbthen press function set.
use also 100 iso , metering number set to "o" , colors set to "colors off"