Question about Proview HX303 30 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
The power light comes on and there is a brief flash of the message searching then all black. I've tried cycling source etc. no change
Hi! do you have experience in electronic repairing? I think your TV is
need to Diagnose siriusly.. only pro tech. can only resolved yoyr
problem! if you have experience in repairing!" can you tell me the
exact problem of your Unit!?
Posted on Nov 01, 2007
The screen is blank with no raster at all. There are indications that the channel numbers are changing in the display. This indicates that some of the low voltages are present but these may be derived from the standby supply.
Assuming there is no deflection and no HV, you either have a low voltage power supply problem, bad startup circuit, or bad horizontal output transistor (HOT) or other bad parts in the horizontal deflection.
Check for bad fuses.
(If you have HV as indicated by static electricity on the front of the screen and you hear the high pitched whine of the horizontal deflection when it is turned on, then the following does not apply).
Posted on Oct 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2014 | Samsung PN42A450 Plasma TV
Feb 04, 2011 | Samsung HPT5054 50 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Apr 21, 2010 | Samsung LN40B530 40 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 07, 2009 | Westinghouse LTV-32w1 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jun 11, 2009 | Flat Panel Televisions
May 25, 2009 | Sony KDF-E42A10 42 in. LCD Television
Mar 29, 2009 | Sony KDF-E60A20 60 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 13, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-32S2000 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 24, 2008 | Samsung HP-R4272 42 in. Plasma HDTV
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: