Question about Computers & Internet
I WANTED TO MAKE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT AN IT SAID THAT THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL AND I WAS TO READ IT AND CONFIRM WHAT IT SAID. PROBLEM IS I AM ONLY NEW TO ALL THIS AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ MY EMAIL,MEANING HOW TO GET INTO MY EMAILS. DO I CLICK ON AN ICON OF SOME SORT OR WHAT?PLEASE HELP
There is no confirmation required to create a google account. I will tell u the detailed steps to create a google account first:
1. click on this: http:://gmail.com
2. on the right buttom of the screen u will find one box saying 'create an account'. click there.
3. enter your details, and in the Login name 'give a desired name' e.g. abcd12344reqreqreqwr
4. choose ur password. and answer all the questions as required.
5. then, click on 'i accept create my account'
6. after that, it will show you a screen saying 'congratuation'. click on the 'check my account' button.
7. It will take you to a page which will display 'inbox' in the left hand pannel.
8. click on it and u will find mails in the right hand side pannel.
9. select any mail and double click on it to get the details regarding the mail.
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2015 | Google Computers & Internet
on Mar 28, 2011 | Google Gmail
Dec 16, 2014 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
Jun 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Feb 01, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 07, 2009 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!