Go into my computer and look to see if it appeared if so your ready to go. next step if all fails. goto scandik.com and download file. worst comes to worst unplug computer or laptop remove battery hold power button for 1minute 30 seconds restart computer after reinstalling laptop battery, or plug desktop in . you should here a ping sound sometimes it can take a min or two for the computer to recognize it... go into control panel add mew hardware if nothing scroll in new hardware , click add of new hardware good luck firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello there are two way u can do that, get a usb card reader and follow any of this process
1. put the micro sd card into the card reader and plug it to your computer then your system will see the card automatically, then open your window media player and the player will detect the card and you will synchronise musics from your windows media player libery to the card.
2. you can copy the music direct from your music folder in your computer and paste it on the micro sd card.
try to plug it in another port at the back of your CPU plug it directly to the motherboard, if it does not work try to use another card reader, check your micro card if it is put correctly to the card reader,
most mini sd cards come with a full-sized sd card adapter that the mini slips into. You can then slip that in your computer if you have an sd slot or sd reader. You can also buy very inexpensively, a usb port mini sd reader that you can plug directly into your usb port on your computer. Then after you'v dragged and dropped the files, you can put the mini sd back in your phone.
I speant Hours swearing at my phone because it would not read my music
files, Tried the card on many different phones which would take Micro SD
and all other phones read the music Just not the LG KC550.
I found that getting a Micro SD dongle reader, Insterting your 2GB Micro
sd card in that and then putting your music files into the "sounds"
1. Insert Micro SD card into Card reader.
2. Insert card Reader to Computer Via USB.
3. Go to my computer and Open the USB Card reader.
4. Select the Music files from your pc Via Copy files
5. Go to open Tab (Where you can see your Micro Sd card) Open the sounds
folder and Paste.
If you are finding it hard to get the 5 folders of images, Documents,
Sounds, others and Videos on your Micro SD card. Format the card by
going My computer, Right click the Card reader (with you Micro sd card
inserted) and click format. Takes a few seconds. Insert the card into
the phone, the phone will auto put the folders on the card. Then go to
step 1 (above) and start again.
kk to add music make sure you syn the phone and the cp do the data and all then put .mp3 on all the media files and see if it works. Then if that doesnt go to computor format the card and then put it in the phone. Otherwise you need new stuff.
First. Take out your micro-sd card out of your phone. put it in the micro sd card reader. and then place that sd card into a card reader or printer. then go to my computer and copy your MP3's into a folder called, i THINK its called MUSIC, then take out of the computer, take the micro sd out of the sd car and place it back into ur phone. then go to menu and go to media player.then go down to Memory Card