- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
www.fixya.com/support/t17213833-error_ce60_e_studio_2820 Mar 19, 2013 - So I put in the code 8 clear/stop so it will show the error code. No error code is popping up. The number 8 just stays on the screen, like nothing ...
you seem to be having some issues ... ... ... the codes you are getting are related to the color calibration. possibly with the cyan developer unit or the high voltage board.
to properly diagnose and fix the problem you will need a technican to fix the problem
This is a pretty complicated issue/problem. there are 5 pages devoted to this issue in the service manual. This issue would be best handled by a technician. but you could try the following....
[CA00] Color registration abnormality
<Color toner low density>
Turn on the copier holding down 0 and 8 and wait till it boots up into its service mode..then enter code 2692 “Prevention of color toner low density / change the zero to 1.
Then change code 2693 “Prevention of color toner low density / Judged number of sheets setting” value to 40 (default 20).
Make sure you have cleaned the main charge units by fully extending the rods with the green handles for each color.(open the front door) and use the plastic wand attached to the front door to clean the laser glass for each color..there is a small **** under each color unit to slid the wand into..felt side down on the wand.
Like I said there are several other complicated ways of fixing this.
After repairing the matter which caused the error [C448], perform the following:
(1) Turn the power ON while  and  are pressed simultaneously.
(2) Key in "400", then press the [START] button.
(3) Change the displayed current status counter value "32" to "0", then press [ENTER] or [INTER-
RUPT] (to cancel C448).
(4) Turn the power OFF and then back ON. Make sure that the equipment enters the normal status