Question about Dell Dimension 1100 PC Desktop
My menu bar for tools,find,view,ect. cannot be seen on my computer. most of my screen is gray
Click on the Tools menu, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears, select Menu Bar.
You should now see the Menu Bar displayed in the toolbar section of your browser window. To hide the Menu bar, simply repeat Step 2.
Thanks for choosing FixYa!!
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Mar 11, 2013 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer includes a toolbar that allows you to browser the Internet or perform different functions in your browser.
The toolbar allows you to navigate web pages, add browser add-ons such as pop-up blockers, save and print pages and more.
If you are unable to see the toolbar or components you want to use, enable them quickly using these simple steps and guidelines.
Click the Windows "Start" menu and click "Internet Explorer" to launch your web browser.
Click the "Tools" menu located on the top and click "Menu bar" if you want to view the menu bar.
Alternatively, press the "Alt" key to display the File menu.
Click the "View" menu, select "Tool bars" and click the "Menu bar" tool you want to display the menu bar.
If you want to display a different toolbar, select it
hope this helps
Oct 18, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Apr 12, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
May 09, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Aug 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: