Question about Symphonic WF20D4 TV
The Directv remote isn't capable of fully emulating the native remote of the Symphonic Combo. You can get limited functionality though.
1. Move Remote slider to "AV1" position.
2. Hold down mute and select until you get 2 flashes of the green light, then release both keys.
3. Enter 20821 and observe 2 more flashes of the green light.
Next lock the volume controls to this device.
4. If you have moved the remote's slider from the AV1 position, move it back. The slider should remain on AV1.
5. Hold down mute and select until you get 2 flashes then release both keys.
6. Enter 993 and observe 2 flashes.
7. Press and release THE SELECT KEY and observe 2 more flashes.
You can control the TV's power using the big power button under the device selector.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
Symphonic tv remote control code for the RCA digital converter box I found by accident was #174. The RCA list was incorrect for this TV. Try 174 program code in the RCA remote to program the remote to the TV. Of course this doesn't work for the DVD player part of the TV.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
Pl. tell me how to use my universal remote in my symphinoc tv
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2008 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Dec 06, 2007 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Feb 02, 2014 | Hitachi C21 F800S TV
Nov 04, 2008 | Sansui D 27" TV275 TV
Sep 25, 2008 | Emerson EWF2704 TV
Jun 08, 2008 | Proscan PS32500 32" TV
573 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: