Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Ink cartridge too low, caused docs to be held in hostage in memory mode and I cannot retrieve or don't know how.
1. At the copier, press the "Box" button
2. Press the “System User Box” on the display screen
3. Press the “Print User Button” on the display screen
4. At the “Access” field, enter your username that you created
5. At the “Password” field, enter your password that you created
6. Select the document that you want to print on the display screen
7. Press the “Print” button on the display screen
8. Press the “Start” button on the copier/printer
Thanks for contacting Fixya.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!