Question about Roper RAS8445KQ Top Load Washer
Washer stopped during rinse/spin cycle. Will not drain in any switch position, but it will spin. If you try to run the washer, water slowly leaks out onto the floor during the spin. Thanks!
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2014 | Washing Machines
Jun 08, 2011 | Roper RAS8445KQ Top Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 17, 2010 | Roper RTW4300SQ Top Load Washer
Aug 15, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 20, 2016 | Roper RAS8445KQ Top Load Washer
1,150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: