Question about Whirlpool GH8155XM Microwave Oven
My GE spacesaver microwave all of a sudden stopped heating up things. The lights, fan, turntable, etc. work, but nothing is heating up. Any suggestions?
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
If it blows the fuse as soon as you hit the START button, it's almost certainly a shorted high-voltage capacitor.
If it blows a few seconds after you hit the START button, it's probably the high-voltage transformer. You'll possibly also smell a faint electrical burning smell from the rear vent after you shut if off.
If it blows the fuse as soon as it's plugged in, you probably have a shorted door switch, a shorted varistor, or an internally exposed wire shorting to the chassis, etc.
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Whirlpool Accuwave Microwave Oven
Sep 02, 2014 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Hi, Microwave Oven Troubleshooting Tips
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....
Microwave Oven Troubleshooting Tips
Dec 13, 2010 | Whirlpool MH1160XS Convection/Microwave...
May 12, 2010 | Whirlpool Accuwave Microwave Oven
Oct 13, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Oct 11, 2009 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
Jan 03, 2009 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
1,388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: