Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
I cannot able to connect my phone htc p3400to my PC.
Can somebody help out??
- Install ActiveSync on your pc (check the getting started CD of HTC)
- Connect your HTC to the computer with the mini-USB cable.
- activeSync Synchronization setup wizard will start.
- don't select anything of Microsoft Exchange server and click next
- select the information types to synchronize like notes, favourites, files, media
- click next & click finish.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 03, 2011 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2010 | HTC 2in1 USB Cable 4 MteoR S630 S710...
Jul 08, 2010 | HTC 2in1 USB Cable 4 MteoR S630 S710...
Aug 04, 2009 | HTC Touch Cellular Phone
Feb 23, 2009 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Nov 23, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
1,176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!