Question about RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
When i turn on my mp3 player it tells me profiling requires 4mb free space and then shuts down, I have alot of free space available, what do i do? I have recieved the "Profiling requires 4 MB free space" message and had it shut off. I then pressed the RESET button and it said that there was a FAT ERROR and to reformat, I am trying to find a download that can reformat the device because simply clicking FORMAT on the options for it doesn't work.
1. Disconnect the player.
2. Download the new driver from http://support.rcaaudiovideo.com/
3. Install the software on your computer, then run it.
4. Reset your player by either pressing the reset button or removing the AA-battery from the player.
5. While holding down the "Play" key on your player, connect it to the PC via the USB cable. Release the "Play" key when you see the progress bar moving and "initializing" text. If you cannot see the "initializing" text, please disconnect your player and try again.
6. Click the "Start" button to upgrade your player
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2011 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
Aug 12, 2010 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
Oct 03, 2009 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 28, 2008 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 14, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 06, 2007 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Mar 02, 2017 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
1,252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: