Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
I have a Canon Pixma iP2000 and I have refilled both ink cartridges and done several deep cleaning, however it still does not print the black. Any ideas? I urgently need to print my engagement invitations. Thank you :)
Canon IP 2000 / reset
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2013 | Canon Cli526 Black Cyan Magenta Yellow 3x...
Jan 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Jan 26, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jun 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Nov 20, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
1,064 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!