Question about Samsung Cell Phones
My husband and I both got the same bluetooth headsets. They are made by Jabra. I don't know what the type is but it says TYPE:OTE1 on the back. Recently mine was unfortunately run over by my car. He gave me his but I have no idea how to switch it to my phone from his. I have a Blackjack2 and my husband has the Samsung Instinct. PLEASE HELP! I have a motorola h12 bluetooth, recently I purchased a different phoen, the Samsung Impression, well my bluetooth wont pair with my new phoine only my old one, I even tried deleting the bluetooth from the other phone, but it still wont pair with my new phone... HELP???? dont really want to have to purchase another $50.00 bluetooth, there has to be a way to pair
You need to reset your bluetooth to factory setting.
to reset, press and hold the call button while turning it on.. you'll see the light will flash and ready to pair.
Posted on Mar 28, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
had same problem with this headset on two phones and finally solved it.
1. make sure bluetooth on phone is activated (know that sounds silly but some people forget)
2. with the headset turned off, press and hold the on/off button on the headset until the light on the headset FLASHES CONTINUOUS BLUE AND RED (about 8 seconds). This is most important, because if lights on headset are not continuously flashing blue and red, the headset is not in discovery mode.
3. once headset is in discovery mode, go into "my devices" on bluetooth menu on phone and click to search for new devices. make sure phone and headset are close together. phone will say searching- BE PATIENT, THIS STEP TAKES THE PHONE SOME TIME. eventually phone will show that it found your headset.
4. once the phone lists the headset, click on the headset and tell the phone to connect to the device. at this point the phone will bring up a passcode screen. enter 0000, and tell it to connect. when it connects, the lights on the headset will automatically go to an intermittent blue. you should be all set.
the biggest mistakes my kids made trying to pair these headsets were:
1. failing to turn bluetooth on for the phone
2. turning the headset on in something other than discovery mode (continuous blue/red flashing lights)
3. not being patient enough to wait for the phone to find the device.
hope this helps
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
First off, you want to have the H700 fully charged up and it's probably good to have the phone fully charged up too. Now turn off the H700 (the ring around the talk button should not be flashing blue every few seconds) then push the talk button for about five seconds, until the ring around it displays a purple color. Immediately let go of the button and flip open the tiny microphone extension. Now it's in pairing mode and you can leave it while you fiddle with the phone to finish the process
Posted on May 12, 2010
Testimonial: "THANKS!! It worked just like you said!! Again...Thanks!!"
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2012 | Radio Communications
Dec 05, 2010 | Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset
Sep 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 31, 2010 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Aug 26, 2010 | Jabra BT325S Wireless Headset
Jan 03, 2008 | Radio Communications
Nov 28, 2007 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Oct 02, 2007 | Jabra BT150 Wireless Headset
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!