Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
When i turn on the system and the main menu comes up it doesnt fully load the main menu. it brings up one downloaded game and nothing else from the games or videos. it wont load a game when you put it in either.
Try defraging the HD you will lose all your saved info but it should solve any loading issues.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try this and restore it from there it will erase all data but if its a working system you want this could help :)
Nov 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 27, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 25, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 08, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 07, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 20, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!