Question about Intex Easy Set 1500 Gph Filter Swimming Pool Pump
I have a intex about ground pool that I got for my kids. We got it last summer it worked fine all summer we took it down for the winter and now we have put it back up. At first it was working fine but the past few weeks it will stop pumping water you can still hear it running, You can put a new filter in it and it might pump 30 minutes or a day and it stops again. When you take the filters out they still look almost new they are not stopped up. You can take the filter out and it pumps great. It got me stumped. I could understand it if the water was dirty and the filters were stopping up but the water is clear and when the filters come out its hard to even tell they are used but if you put a filter in the pump it will stop working.
Filters are too good for pump system.
These pool pumps seam to over heat fast, no quick fix.
* Try getting more air flow around pump.
* Only use pump when using pool or near by.
* Use a pool cover - will help stop dirt/rubbish getting into pool - less to filter.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2014 | INTEX Sand Filter Pump
Aug 15, 2011 | Intex 1500 Gph Swimming Pool Filter Pump...
Aug 13, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Apr 22, 2011 | Intex Krystal Clear Model 635 Pool Filter...
Aug 07, 2010 | Intex Krystal Clear Model 635 Pool Filter...
Jun 15, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
We, like others, purchased an Intex 56633E 2500GPH Intex Pump for our Summer Escapes 18 X 52 Pool. While this is not exactly the pump you are talking about, the installation is the same. It comes with the filter, hoses, and cut-off valves. It was easy to install, with a few modifications.
For those who need assistance on getting this to work with the Summer Escapes pool, here is what we did:
1. We installed the plungers that came with the kit on the pump, before the hoses. This was done to allow us to close them, so that we can clean the filter, when needed. They install without any modifications.
2. We installed the GAME 4552 Skim Filter Pump Adaptor (Avail. On Amazon) on the bottom of the existing skimmer assy. (You can skip this, and use the existing pump, if you wish. Just remember to remove the impeller assy, as it will reduce flow.)
3. We then cut off one of the threaded ends from each supplied hoses, just below where the flat part of the hose is located..
4. Next, we put teflon tape around the bottom of the Game adapter, and also, on the existing wall output tube.
5. Using 2 clamps for each of the connections, installed cut off ends onto the game adapter, and the output tubes.
6. We re-installed the existing C filter into the skimmer, and the basket.
7. Now, the easy part. We cleared all of the air per the manufacturers instructions.
8. Turned on the pump, and, were delighted to see more water move in the pool than we have ever seen before.
Jul 01, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jun 24, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Mar 27, 2010 | Intex Easy Set 1500 Gph Filter Swimming...
Jun 09, 2009 | Intex Krystal Clear Model 635 Pool Filter...
May 17, 2012 | Intex Easy Set 1500 Gph Filter Swimming...
Apr 16, 2010 | Intex Easy Set 1500 Gph Filter Swimming...
381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: