I was just literally using my phone and now my keys won't work. I took out the battery and put it back in, used the "end call" key to power my phone on, and that works. However, once the phone is on, the keys no longer respond, including that one.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dial: ##4357* Select view Scroll down to select reset. 6 digit code: 000000 Click Ok Should reboot. Dial *228
1. Power down the phone 2. Hold down the volume up, end key, trackball and send key simultaneously. 3. Phone boots. After it vibrates you let go. To reset Kyocera Zio try the following:
1. Remove battery and put it back after two minutes
2. Press and hold down the home button key while turning on the phone.
3. If by chance the phone starts , do Menu Button > Settings > SD Card USB MASS > Factory Data Reset
If it does not work, try:
Hard reset 2.
1. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok a) 2. Remove battery for 15 seconds & replace battery. 3. Power up the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds and wait until the device powers up completely. b) 4. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok Procedure, cont. 5. Press and continue to hold the Volume Up button using your left thumb. 6. While still holding the Volume Up key, use your right hand to depress the green Send key, the white Track ball and the red End key (sequential order). 7. Continue to hold all 4 until keys completely down until the handset vibrates twice then let go of the keys & track ball. a. Formatting Data and Cache appears 1. If you do not see the above (Formatting Data and Cache) redo steps 1 through 7. 2. If you get a Fast Boot, Self Test or Blue screen redo steps 1 through 7. 3. Allow the phone to completely reboot. This may take a few moments. 4. The phone has now been re-set to factory default settings. Please proceed through standard set up and activation procedures.
If still no luck, call Kyocera directlyand report the problem.
Your touch screen didn't like "touching" your "really sweaty" chest! Te oils from perspiration are playing havoc with the screen. Use some rubbing oil on the screen with a soft cloth to remove the oils.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
*#7328748263373738# to reset security code to default. Default security code is 12345
for expert choise
hard reset your phone: 1. Switch-off the phone (Remove the battery and re-insert it, if necessary). Now Press and HOLD the GREEN (Call) key, RED (Call end) key and the Camera-capture key SIMULTANEOUSLY. While still pressing the above three keys press the power On/Off key, hold them until phone boots up. 2. Nokia N97 and N97 mini - Press and HOLD the left shift key, spacebar key and the back key simultaneously. While still holding the above three keys, press power-on key, hold them until the phone boots-up. NOTE however that the format will erase all the data in phone memory and you will also lose your free music that came with the phone. Also make sure to fully charge the phone's battery before the format process.
that happened to me after i dropped it in the toilet. if you pry up the keys around it aswell as the power key because they are all connected and push really hard on the silver thing it will turn on. then just push the keys back in place. trust me it works!