I have a memory card inserted into my SDK 3 and created a "Themes" folder. I downloaded a theme from www.sk3themes.com to my computers documents folder first, then copied it to the Themes folder on my SDK 3 memory card BUT it doesnt show up as an option in my Backgrounds. However the hinge sounds for the theme is found in my music! How crazy is that? I spoke with TMobile technical and they dont have a clue as to why it doesnt show up in backgrounds. They said I did everything accordingly. I figured that much since I also own a SDK Slide & LX and the themes work the same way BUT I can use them as background themes.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
download from http://nokia4issu.com or http://dedomil.net your phone has a resolution of 128x176download games or themes of that resolution.for themes visit http://zedge.net sellect your mobile model no and download it.enjoy
1. Use your cell phone browser to visit a website that has cell phone themes for download. Some examples include Zedge, iPhone Themes and Mobile Heart.
2. Browse the themes available until you find one that you like. You may need to enter in your cell phone brand and model, such as BlackBerry Storm, to view only the themes that are compatible with your phone.
3. Click on the theme you want to download. Some cell phone theme websites require that you create a free account, with your email address, to download a theme.
4. Confirm that you want to download the selected theme and it will start downloading to your cell phone.
5.Repeat for each additional theme that you want to download to your cell phone.
First go to these sites and downloads the skins for your mobile http://www.ringtones-direct.com/mobile-phone-themes/motorola-v3i/ http://www.mobileheart.com/cell-phone-themes/819-Motorola-RAZR-V3i-Themes.aspx
After downloading the themes connect your computer to your phone and send the themes to your mobile.....
After sending the files........the place where you have sent the themes click on your recommended theme and choose apply themes and your theme will be applied in your phone