Question about Digital Cameras
Need step by step instruction to transfer my photos from my camera on to my computer Windows XP. Having great difficulty.
1. In the absence of the type of your digital camera, I will assume that you are using a USB connection to link your camera and computer.
1. Connect your camera to the computer with USB cord when the camera is off.
2. Switch on your camera
3. If the Camera window doesnot appear automatically go and click the Start button then select the Control Panel
4. In the Control Panel Select the Scanners and Camera icon then you will see your camera displayed on the opened window of Scanners and Cameras
5. Double click the camera icon on the screen and you will immediately see the pictures in your camera being read.
6. A box with the Scanners and Camera Wizard will eppear with "Back", "Next" and "Cancel" click Next and then the pictures in your camera will be displayed with ticks markings
7. If you want to copy all into "My Pictures/..." just select Next and the computer will start copying them.
8. If you do not want to copy all of them then you can unmark those you dont want to copy and click next.
9. Once the copying is through you can rest assured your pictures have been transferred to your computer.
I wish all the best with your new photos on your laptop! Please remember when you are through to switch off the camera to preserve the battery for the next pictures to be taken.
Posted on Oct 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2011 | Digital Cameras
Dec 14, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare Z612 Digital Camera
Dec 10, 2010 | Samsung S860 Digital Camera
Dec 09, 2010 | Digital Cameras
Nov 23, 2010 | Panasonic Digital Cameras
Nov 22, 2010 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2010 | Digital Cameras
Oct 07, 2010 | Kodak Digital Cameras
Aug 28, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A520 Digital Camera
May 27, 2008 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50K Digital Camera
625 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!