- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello,you can not send it from the messaging folder except you save it to another folder then you will be able to send it through bluetooth.simply because every content in the message folder could only be sent through sms or saved to another foolder.kindly go to options you will definitely see save to folder or you create a folder and move it there for you to be able to send it through bluetooth. wish you good luck, take care.
mark the messages in inbox of your 6233 by followin the path
options > mark/unmark > mark all
options > send > via bluetooth
then switch on the bluetooth connection of the e-63,
then select e-63 in the bluetooth connection on 6233
then you will receive the messages to your e-63
first you have to call your service center and ask them to send you the messaage setting after when they send you the message setting then save as defult.then try make some messages.
if its wont help you out so its a virus problem you have to format your mobile fone by the following steps:
1. go to the settings.
2. then open the phone folder.
3. then general.
4. in general you will find the option that says ""orig. phone settings"" press on it then it will ask you the password if you put the password on your mobile then put the same one in it or if you dont have password then put 12345 it will totaly restore your phone settings.
NOTE: make the back for all of that files imagers folders which lies on the phone memmory before formating.