Question about Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
My printer power lamp was flashing green and orange so I followed someone else's directions and unplugged the printer and plugged it back in. Now the power lamp isn't flashing anymore, but when I try to print now the pages come out blank. All the ink cartridges are full. What's going on? Thanks.
Hello please try this
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
An Error Code
Is Displayed on the LED
Flashes Green and Alarm Lamp Flashes Orange Alternately
(go down the page until it says: Power Lamp Flashes Green and Alarm Lamp Flashes Orange Alternately )> then look for the error code. good luck!!sorry, the system is printing the same font as the book.
Apr 14, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 04, 2009 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Jul 01, 2009 | InFocus SP-LAMP-LP5 Projector Lamp for...
May 26, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
Apr 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!