Question about Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
The orange light is on on the top of the printer and it will not print and now my second printer has gone on strike. Help!
There are actually some certain meaning on the red light and green
light showing different information to user. The summaries are:
1) Green On, Red Off = Printer Ready.
2) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Fast-Flashing = Printer warm up.
3) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Off = Printer off-line.
4) Green Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Processing Data.
5) Green Off, Red On = Cover Opened, Toner Empty or Developer Unit / Drum unit missing.
6) Green Off, Red Fast-Flashing = Paper Jam or waiting for jam reset.
7) Green Off, Red Slow-Flashing = Paper Empty or Paper tray is not inserted.
8) Green Off, Red Off = Printer power is off.
9) Green Very-Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Printer in sleep mode.
10) Green (any condition above), Red Slow-Flashing = Toner low or paper empty.
So what is your printer condition? Better know what is going on your printer so can solve the problem
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Fast flashing paper jam
slow flashing paper tray empty and/or toner low
Posted on Dec 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2017 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 25, 2011 | Kyocera Mita FS-1030D Laser Printer
May 28, 2009 | Kyocera Mita FS-1020D Laser Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | Kyocera Mita FS 1000+N Laser Printer
Oct 28, 2008 | Kyocera FS-2000D Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS-1920 Laser Printer
Sep 25, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS-1030D Laser Printer
Aug 08, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS-C5016N Printer
2,075 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!