Question about 3Com Computers & Internet
I see in the yahoo..there some a bug like one hit kill hack
There is no "magic bullet" software that will "kill" the malware on a compromised computer.
The "Best Practises" approach for dealing with an infected computer is:
1. disconnect the computer from all networks;
2. backup all your files (CD/DVD writable, external hard-drive, or USB memory stick);
3. reinstall the Operating System, from trusted media;
4. enable the Windows Firewall;
5. connect to the network;
7. download/install anti-virus software;
8. run Windows Update and Microsoft Update, to get all security patches;
9. reload your files from the backup.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2015 | kill bed bugs Home
Sep 09, 2015 | 1998 Isuzu Trooper
Jul 24, 2014 | Iguana Rid Bed-Bug-Rid BBR-300332 Safe,...
Apr 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2011 | Crossfire Fixed Low Pressure N2 Peanut...
Feb 23, 2011 | Crossfire Fixed Low Pressure N2 Peanut...
Oct 23, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!