Question about 3Com Computers & Internet
I see in the yahoo..there some a bug like one hit kill hack
There is no "magic bullet" software that will "kill" the malware on a compromised computer.
The "Best Practises" approach for dealing with an infected computer is:
1. disconnect the computer from all networks;
2. backup all your files (CD/DVD writable, external hard-drive, or USB memory stick);
3. reinstall the Operating System, from trusted media;
4. enable the Windows Firewall;
5. connect to the network;
7. download/install anti-virus software;
8. run Windows Update and Microsoft Update, to get all security patches;
9. reload your files from the backup.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2018 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2015 | kill bed bugs Home
Sep 09, 2015 | 1998 Isuzu Trooper
Jul 24, 2014 | Iguana Rid Bed-Bug-Rid BBR-300332 Safe,...
Apr 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2011 | Crossfire Fixed Low Pressure N2 Peanut...
Feb 23, 2011 | Crossfire Fixed Low Pressure N2 Peanut...
Oct 23, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!