The Hotkeys are;
1) Fn (Function Key) + F1 = Hotkey Help; Displays help on Hotkeys
To go on anyway;
2) Fn + F2 = launches Acer eSettings Management in Acer Empowering Technology.
3) Fn + F3 = Launches Acer ePower Management in Acer Empowering Technology.
4) Fn + F4 = Puts the computer in Sleep Mode
5) Fn + F5 = Toggle the laptop from it's monitor to an external monitor, or use both.
6) Fn + F6 = Screen Blank > Turns the Display Backlight off to save power. Press any key to return.
7) Fn + F7 = Touchpad toggle > Turns the internal Touchpad on and off.
8) Fn + F8 = Speaker toggle> Turns the speakers on and off
9) Fn + Right Hand Triangle > Brightens the LCD screen
10) Fn + Left Hand Triangle > Decreases the LCD screen brightness
Acer Aspire 5515 Service Manual ( Free)http://www.tim.id.au/blog/tims-laptop-service-manuals/#toc-acer
Go down to the second Aspire heading.
The one that starts with Aspire 1200.
Drop down to line 6, then go across to the right, and click on 5515.
This is a PDF file. The computer you are on now has Adobe Reader on it, which uses PDF files.
I would suggest upgrading to Adobe Reader 9 (9.3.4.) though, if this isn't the version on the computer.
After you click you may not see anything happening for up to 30 seconds.
The file is downloading in the background.
Usually it takes a few seconds to see the first page, and additional time to fully download.
Suggest you let the file fully download before looking through it.
This is a SERVICE MANUAL, not a User Manual. Much more detailed, including disassembly procedures.