Operating instructios can be downloade here:
10 COPYING PROCEDURE
Copying can be performed easily from the set’s CD unit onto the CD-R unit.
There are two copying speeds (normal and high) and four copying modes.
• The mode switches as described below each time the normal speed copying button (NORMAL) or the high speed copying
button (HIGH) is pressed.
• The recording level is automatically set to the default value (0.0 dB).
• The repeat and random play modes are canceled when the copy mode is set.
• During normal speed copying you can listen to the sound as you copy.
• During high speed copying no sound is produced.
• No signals are output from the digital outputs during high speed copying.
• During copying, buttons other than the CD or CD-R stop buttons do not function.
• When CD TEXT compatible CDs are copied, the disc names and track names are also copied.
When copying, switch the relay mode to the normal or dual mode. Copying is not possible in the relay or mix mode.
For optimum recording, make sure there are no fingerprints, scratches or dust on the signal surface of the source side CD or
The auto track function is always activated in the copying mode. It is not possible to assign track numbers manually.
In this mode, entire CDs can be copied onto CD-R/RW.
(“All Tr Dubb” is displayed.)
In this mode, entire CDs can be copied onto CD-R/RW then finalized automatically.
(“Make CD Dubb” is displayed.)
In this mode, single tracks on CDs can be copied.
(“1Tr Dubbing” is displayed.)
Scan REC dubbing:
In this mode, the desired tracks can be selected from CDs and copied.
(“Scan Rec Dub” is displayed.)