Question about Numark iDJ2 - DJ iPOD Mixer Docking Station
1. I would suggest rebooting the device first.
2. If the problem persists try a different USB keyboard.
3. I'm assuming you have installed the Librarian software on you PC and formated you mp3 memory component to it already, if you haven't done it, do it, that is the primary component of the search engine feature of the idj2.
4. If the keyboard is still flaky try installing the firmware version 1.13 if you don't have it already.
5. If the problem is still there I would be concerned with calling Numark and getting a replacement unit ASAP.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2010 | HP 386209-001 Keyboard
Feb 21, 2010 | HP (F1170-80005) ( f1170-80005)...
Jul 10, 2009 | Numark iDJ Mixing Console Docking Station,...
Jun 20, 2009 | Numark iDJ2 - DJ iPOD Mixer Docking...
May 28, 2009 | HP DC170B Keyboard
May 23, 2009 | Toshiba P000171240 Keyboard
Mar 22, 2009 | Numark iDJ2 - DJ iPOD Mixer Docking...
Aug 29, 2014 | Numark iDJ2 - DJ iPOD Mixer Docking...
326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: