Question about Philips 55PW9363 55" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
I went to turn my tv on and it will not come on. I've checked all the cords and everything is connected and should be working.
Not trying to offend you here at all, but ....
1. Plug something else into the same outlet and verify that the outlet works.
2. Look at the power cord for any damage like wear and tear near either end of the cord.
3. Once its plugged in see if you can turn it on using the power button on the front panel (not the remote)
4. If it came on using the power button then there is not a problem with the TV.
5. If it did not come on then Sorry I can't help.
6. If it did come on then make sure the "tv" button near the top of the remote (assuming its the original remote) was pressed before pressing the power button on the remote.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2012 | Philips 37PF7320A 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jul 18, 2012 | Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2012 | Philips Magnavox 51MP392H Rear Projection...
Jul 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 12, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2011 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
May 28, 2010 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...
Aug 02, 2006 | Philips 9P6040C 60" Rear Projection...
Nov 17, 2014 | Philips 55PW9363 55" Rear Projection...
Oct 13, 2014 | Philips 55PW9363 55" Rear Projection...
478 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!