Question about Apple MacBook Mac Notebook
Hi, My computer skill is limited. I thought yahoo was a safe site to use and blocked out any virus. I also have safari. Had a mock safari ad come in, tried to shut down quickly but may not have been quick enough. Now I have a blue ball whenever I go to yahoo. Can you tell me how to get rid of it. Shudder to think it is a virus. I may be asking the wrong experts to help but am at a loss. Thanks for any help. B.
It is not a virus,reset Safari with these steps:
1. Open your Safari web browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock.
2. Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen.
3. A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled Reset Safari....
4. A warning dialog will now appear detailing the items that will be removed.
5. Click the button on the dialog labeled Reset to complete the process.
Your Safari browser will now restart automatically
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 23, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 28, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 22, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 18, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 06, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 30, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 09, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 27, 2012 | Apple MacBook Mac Notebook
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!