Question about Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My epson stylus cx6400 doesn't print. it was doing fine at first. when i changed cartridges nothing prints out on the paper. paper goes through fine, i hear the printer printing, but nothing comes out on the paper. Same issue -- Ink levels show 60%, but paper comes out as clean as it goes in, even though the printer makes passes as if it was printing. I'd really appreciate any help with this! I've had this printer for a few years now and all of a sudden, it won't print. The printer goes through the motions of printing, but the paper comes out clean. I've changed to new ink cartridges and not luck. I've read in this Epson troubleshooting website that another Epson CX6400 has the same problem. Is this a common problem with this printer? Please help.
Nothing at all? Poor you are. The pump may damage or lost electricity.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem and this worked.
Posted on May 05, 2010
Hey maria just go on this site..
know what operating system you are using is it Windows Vista or XP? look for the driver that is matched to your Operating System(OS)...
if you are confused let me know your OS asap and I'll will give the correct driver for you to download...
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Please perform the following steps to ensure your printer is physically
1) Disconnect the printer cable that is connecting printer to the computer.
2) Turn the printer ON by holding down the POWER button for about 3 seconds.
3) Load A4 or LETTER size paper in the sheet feeder on the back of the printer. Press the SETUP button to enter Setup Mode.
4) Press the green button next to the LCD screen until you see NOZZLE CHECK is displayed, then press the COLOR button to print the nozzle check.
5) The printer will print a pattern displaying a number and a nozzle pattern with black & color. Examine the nozzle check pattern that has printed. Each staggered horizontal line and straight vertical line should be complete.
6) To exit the SETUP mode, simply press the COPY mode so that it is illuminated or the copy options appear in the LCD.
If the nozzle check pattern page doesn't print or if it prints with gaps or missing sections, the print head may need cleaning or the ink cartridge(s) may need to be replaced.
If the nozzle check pattern page prints correctly, the problem may be with your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 16, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
May 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 26, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 11, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo 890 InkJet Printer
Nov 03, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
939 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!