Question about Hitachi CP-X270 Multimedia Projector
My projector has a lamp usage of 488 hours and all of a sudden the picture has turned green. When I power the projector up the colors are appropriate. The toshiba words are in bright white however, when I hook it to my computer it turns everything greenish. I tried a different computer and it did the same thing. I have hit auto adjust and it does nothing. I had not done anything to the contrast, brightness, etc. Can you help??
You probably have the input set to component video (Y/Pb/Pr) which will distort the colors
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2011 | Toshiba TLP-X3000 LCD Projector
Please dont forget to vote this answer was helpful
Feb 15, 2011 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Nov 10, 2010 | Toshiba TLP-WX100U LCD MOBILE PROJ WXGA...
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Aug 06, 2010 | Toshiba TLP-S10 Multimedia Projector
Jul 13, 2010 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Oct 08, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-710, TLP-711, TLP-G5, TLP-G7...
Jan 23, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-LF6 Projector Lamp for 670UF,...
Oct 28, 2008 | Toshiba TLP450, TLP451, TLP650, TLP651,...
Aug 19, 2018 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: